Still on the code front. Stuff done recently:
- Unlimited number of custom keyitems. You should never see the same key twice in the game. Rewrite of RMQ trigger_lock. Now makes use of the same loot table as everything else.
- Groundwork laid for over 30 status effects that can affect players and AIs.
- Various dropped traps now self arm and function as they should.
- Basics of equippable weapons, armour and charms covered for players and AI.
- Monsters dropping random loot, including the loot they picked up from others or from the surroundings.
- Various loot handling functions added.
- Each item in SJ now has over 70 properties.
- On the FTE front, I saw Spike added working classes to QuakeC. I also heard something about menus and drag and drop in CSQC.
- Various documentation and high level game design work.